Hola
try this at the boot
knoppix xvrefresh=60
Hello. I'm driving crasy trying to config my 14' pc monitor, the maximum I get is the monitor on blue whith the cross of mouse (I can move it!!!). Nearly every times when I reboot the system after trying to change the configuration (whith XFdrake or by modifying /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 whith no sense) the computer can't start the x and it falls into "command mode" again and again.
Is there a "universal XF86Config-4" for my monitor?
I can read behind the monitor:
TARGA Model TM3611PNLD
47-63 Hz
I have no more information of model.
Thanks, out there!
Hola
try this at the boot
knoppix xvrefresh=60

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
$280.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Super Micro 113M-3 Server Intel Pre Owned Tested And Working
$250.00