There is a new cheat code modules-disk which should allow you to copy the module to a floppy and try to load it at boot.Originally Posted by Pokec
Heya! I'd like to use my 100MB parallel Zip Drive as a way of storing config files and home dir. I'm unable to load the files using "home=scan" (or any other cheat code), since I'm required to run the module "modprobe ppa" in order to make the drive usable. Being a total n00b, I've no idea if there is any way of passing the module to Knoppix before doing home-scan, that's why I'm hoping to get some info here. Thanks. Great forum, BTW!![]()
There is a new cheat code modules-disk which should allow you to copy the module to a floppy and try to load it at boot.Originally Posted by Pokec
Thanks for info, Stephen!

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
$280.00