Yes, I've just bought this card, because it's nearly the only 802.11g PCMCIA card supported by linux.
I'm looking forward it will be included into next versions of knoppix.
Thank you.
Emilio Sempere
[email protected]
Alcoy- SPAIN
Yes, I've just bought this card, because it's nearly the only 802.11g PCMCIA card supported by linux.
I'm looking forward it will be included into next versions of knoppix.
Thank you.
Emilio Sempere
[email protected]
Alcoy- SPAIN

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70