tryOriginally Posted by rdpetar
export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
Hi, I have installed knoppix 3.2 and I want to install NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run and I don't know how to use IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH
i tried with --nvidia-settings-prefix=[IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH] but i didn't
compile it. If somebody knows how to compile it some way I would be grateful on his/her help.
THANKS !
tryOriginally Posted by rdpetar
export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
In addition to the sugestion above you can just use export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 before you compile in place of the cc mismatch to have the compiler used that actually compiled the kernel.
Thanks, "export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA ...." was installed
and workes fine now.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
QSFP-40/100-SRBD Cisco 100G and 40GBASE SR-BiDi QSFP Transceiver
$125.00
LOT OF 5 StarTech GLCTST Gigabit RJ45 Copper SFP Transceiver Module
$52.50