Hi,
I found the problem
I edit the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
Message in Portuguese ( Brazilian ) Language:
Olá,
eu encontrei o problema
editei o arquivo /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession![]()
Hi,
I add XFCE ( www.xfce.org ) in my project and XFCE is running in the boot from the CD, but the XFCE's menu isn't charging
menu's files isn't copied in the boot
I don't know what folder is copied to /home/knoppix in the boot from the CD...
anybody know what folder is copied to the /home/knoppix on the boot from the CD?
Thanks for help,
Lame Duck
This Message in Portuguese Language:
Olá,
Eu coloquei o XFCE ( www.xfce.org ) em meu projeto e o XFCE está rodando no boot, mas o menu do XFCE não carregando
Eu não sei qual pasta é copiada para /home/knoppix no BOOT..
Alguém sabe qual pasta é copiada para /home knoppix no BOOT?
Obrigado pela ajuda,
Lame Duck
Hi,
I found the problem
I edit the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
Message in Portuguese ( Brazilian ) Language:
Olá,
eu encontrei o problema
editei o arquivo /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession![]()

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95