Hi,
I found the problem
I edit the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
Message in Portuguese ( Brazilian ) Language:
Olá,
eu encontrei o problema
editei o arquivo /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession![]()
Hi,
I add XFCE ( www.xfce.org ) in my project and XFCE is running in the boot from the CD, but the XFCE's menu isn't charging
menu's files isn't copied in the boot
I don't know what folder is copied to /home/knoppix in the boot from the CD...
anybody know what folder is copied to the /home/knoppix on the boot from the CD?
Thanks for help,
Lame Duck
This Message in Portuguese Language:
Olá,
Eu coloquei o XFCE ( www.xfce.org ) em meu projeto e o XFCE está rodando no boot, mas o menu do XFCE não carregando
Eu não sei qual pasta é copiada para /home/knoppix no BOOT..
Alguém sabe qual pasta é copiada para /home knoppix no BOOT?
Obrigado pela ajuda,
Lame Duck
Hi,
I found the problem
I edit the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
Message in Portuguese ( Brazilian ) Language:
Olá,
eu encontrei o problema
editei o arquivo /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession![]()

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
$675.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.99
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00