-
What version of Debian am I using after doing a HD install?
So just what version is it that I have installed to my hard drive?
I used the latest Knoppix CD from last month, and when I view the version text file it says its testing/unstable.
I know its Debain, but which version did this testing/unstable thing eventually become? Folks are telling me its an old version and I should upgrade to solve some of the speed problems, but since I don't know the actual revision, I can't make a choice.
Thanks much.
John
Similar Threads
-
By MRNOCHE in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 11:56 PM
-
By adventurepants in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 12:48 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 05:15 PM
-
By jymden in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 07:26 PM
-
By jforbes in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 06:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99