I've just installed done a Knoppix 3.3 hdinstall on my machine following the instructions on http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2638. When prompted whether or not I wanted to installed Lilo on my MBR, I selected no since I already have XOSL installed on my mbr. However, when I select the partition to which I installed Knoppix 3.3 (/dev/hdb19), it gives me a LILO and after selecting "Linux", it starts booting and detecting my hard drive and cd rom. However, it then gives me the following message:
"mount: No such file or directory"
and then
"kernel panic: no init found. try passing init= option to kernel"
Anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks for your time.

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50