I was also wondering the same things.Originally Posted by Cuddles
Cuddles, I tried to send you a PM but could not.
Could you pm or email me. I would like to chat somemore about Knoppix
You can email me at far at wat.midco.net
I was also wondering the same things.Originally Posted by Cuddles
Cuddles, I tried to send you a PM but could not.
Could you pm or email me. I would like to chat somemore about Knoppix
You can email me at far at wat.midco.net

Commodore Amiga 500 - UK/PAL - green screen - for parts/repair – case damage
$149.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Commodore Amiga 3000 Computer 25MHz '030, 6MB, BlueSCSI, Mouse & Keyboard
$2399.99
Commodore Enhancer 2000 Floppy Drive For C64 (IN BOX POWERS ON)
$499.88
DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$219.00
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00