I tried this. In installed Gnome with some minor pieces missing and rendered the KDE incapable of starting.Originally Posted by champagnemojo
Good thing I am an icewm user, LOL
Steve
I tried this. In installed Gnome with some minor pieces missing and rendered the KDE incapable of starting.Originally Posted by champagnemojo
Good thing I am an icewm user, LOL
Steve

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65