Hi, this sounds like some freezes I've bee seeing on a Compaq evo workstation, which seem related to network activity. Are you using an intel pro ethernet adapter by any chance?
Hi,
I have a really new machine (P4, cable modem).
I installed Knoppix 3.3 on HD. I can go online and browse with the browsers, but after a while it always freezes on me.
I've tried re-installing and using Mozilla and Knoquror, but still freezes.
Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot.
- Roland.
Hi, this sounds like some freezes I've bee seeing on a Compaq evo workstation, which seem related to network activity. Are you using an intel pro ethernet adapter by any chance?

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00
TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$40.00
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00