-
fail to read ntfs
I start with a really newbiest questions, since I am one of them.
I install knoppix 3.3 into my laptop and the installation was success. But I have a problem of reading ntfs partition from Knoppix. It said I don't have permission to bla bla bla... how to set this permission stuffs?
Such problem never happened when I used knoppix live CD.
Similar Threads
-
By shimi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:27 AM
-
By Thaidog in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 02:23 PM
-
By Colin in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:11 AM
-
By Markus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 04:59 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 02:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$477.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99