-
mounting MINIROOT = issues
I was following the steps here
well....when I attempted to mount miniroot (mount miniroot mroot -t ext2 -o loop=/dev/loop1 ) I get the following:
mount: mount point mroot does not exist
or if someone has the ISO of Knoppix 3.3 with 1393/USB drive support, that will do too.
-
Do you have directory (folder in Windows parlance) called mroot?
You might have missed the step a bit further up in the instructions.
In addition to making the source and master partitions (from now on I'll just call them source and master directories because I just made two directories on one partition: /mnt/hda1/source and /mnt/hda1/master.) you will also want to make two folders on the root of this partition: boot and mroot. This will leave you with a partition having four folders: master, source, boot, and mroot.
-
Similar Threads
-
By saurav in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 04:31 PM
-
By Triorieel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:59 PM
-
By jdtommy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:00 PM
-
By rasafrasit in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By schnarff in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board
$675.00

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.99

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00