-
maestro3 alsa timidity
Hello
I've a problem with my soundcard and knx-alsa.
Normally, it is possible to start timidity in server mode.
So it was possible in an earlier version of Knoppix 3.3, but with the version of november, it was not possible to use a program like noteedit with sound.
Can somebody help me?
Has the newest version of timidity changed or knx-alsa?
Have I made a mistake?
timidity couldn't find the devices 'pcm' to connect to alsa!
Thanks
-
alsa module changed since last release?
I suppose that the kernel modules of knx-alsa has changed since the last release.
Is it possible to activate the pcm device with the maestro3 soundcard?
How can I create this device?
Thanks
-
Sorry
I had to manually edit the file /etc/modules and the midi support on pc with maestro3 cards works:
uncomment 'maestro3'
add 'snd-maestro3' and 'snd-pcm-oss'
like in the old /etc/modules file.
I could not understand, why the old /etc/init.d/alsa-autoconfig
or the automatic hardware detection works, the new not.
Similar Threads
-
By true1ever in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-19-2007, 09:20 PM
-
By renderer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 09:41 PM
-
By ScreamingTemporalDoom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:48 AM
-
By dzogchen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 16
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 06:37 AM
-
By mpeters13 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-06-2003, 05:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10g Transceivers ( 5 Pack )
$70.00

Penguin Computing Arctica 4806XP 48-Port 10G SFP+ 6x 40G QSFP+ Switch Dual PSU
$385.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50