-
The reason is that I've booted from the Knoppix CD, copied the Knoppix from the cloop mounted devices data to the harddrive, and from there I want to customise the menues on that.
I've tried to chroot into the copy on the harddrive, but when I started the KDE in Xnest, all the fonts were squares! Don't have the faintest idea why it got like that, so now I'm trying to configure the HD copy of it by editing its config files.
I've found the kickerrc to edit the taskbar, and have removed the OpenOffice icon, but I would also like to make it start minimized.
I haven't been able to find the file that defines the K Menus groups etc. yet though, and this is what I'm looking for. (Along with the command to minimize the taskbar from start ofcourse)
The whole problem with this is that I want to configure a system, that I'm not logged into :-/
Please bear with me, as I only got my hands on Knoppix like 3 days ago, and it's actually my first time ever trying Linux.
Best regards,
Arbiter
Similar Threads
-
By Saint0453 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 25
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 01:28 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:15 PM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By champagnemojo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 04:25 AM
-
By raymond in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Neterion X3110 10GbE Server Adapter
$29.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99