Great.... sounds like your rolling...
in a touch of irony I toasted KDE trying to force it to a lter version....
I really had to try hard but I managed to wreck it eventually.
Now Im typing this on a Danish Keyboard but my map is in US.....
I simply changed the default US keyboard setup in /etc/init.d/keymap.sh from "us.kmap.gz" to "dk-latin1.kmap.gz"
I've since been able to add Knoppix/Debian to a Windows 2003 domain and connect to it's terminal server. I also manged to shrink the HDD installed size to less than 1.4 GB so it could be ghosted to a bunch of old Pentium PC's![]()
Great.... sounds like your rolling...
in a touch of irony I toasted KDE trying to force it to a lter version....
I really had to try hard but I managed to wreck it eventually.
Now Im typing this on a Danish Keyboard but my map is in US.....

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95