-
Help needed for recognizing wifi cards in STD
I admit I am a newbie when it comes to Knoppix STD('
') and need some help on getting STD to recognize my Linksys Wireless-G PCI card. I have tried several things but honestly dont know what I can do. I have tried some different iwconfig and ifconfig commands but am just screwing around and cant get anywhere. When I type in iwconfig no network card is detected. Am I even heading in the right direction. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Suzanne101
Dont hurt me, I'm just a nOOb!('
')
Similar Threads
-
By Kumagoro in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 04:48 AM
-
By phantomshado in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 06:54 AM
-
By MattNooB in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 12:26 AM
-
By Suzanne101 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 10:46 AM
-
By ShavedHawk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 04:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$239.00

HPe Proliant Microserver Gen10 AMD Opteron 16GB RAM, 3x Intel SSD, Working
$600.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00