In past versions/distros of Linux that I have tried, I am nearly certain that double clicking on a Windows executable, will cause Wine to launch automatically, and then launch the Windows app. Try it on Notepad.exe and see what happens.
In past versions/distros of Linux that I have tried, I am nearly certain that double clicking on a Windows executable, will cause Wine to launch automatically, and then launch the Windows app. Try it on Notepad.exe and see what happens.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99