-
Adding Lexmark USB Printer In Knoppix Ver 3.1
I'm able to run Knoppix Ver 3.1 with no problems. However, the OS doesn't want to recognize my Lexmark Z25, USB printer.
When I use the "Add New Printer" wizard it displays the "backend" screen with all the choices greyed out. Does anybody know what I'm missing? Everthing else works fine.
Knoppix also doesn't want to recognize ram higher than 128 Mb on my 1.2 Gh AMD system. I use the mem=128M boot command as max even though I have 196nnn installed.
Many thanks...
Butch
Similar Threads
-
By help_seeker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:31 PM
-
By smolz in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 04:32 AM
-
By tgieddie84 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 05:07 PM
-
By Ewen in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 11:10 AM
-
By pfmrof in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$50.99

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00