Newbie needs help. After downloading and burning 2003-01-20-en I tried to get it to run on my machine. At the splash screen the only way I could get past that was to use the cheat code "knoppix vga=normal". During autodetect I get the above message but it finishes the autodetect. The problem is that when the install procedure begins, I get a "vga not supported" message. I tried all the cheat codes that were listed in the faq and the only one that got me as far as the autodetect mode was the one above. My motherboard uses a SiS630 chipset w/onboard video. I checked the checksum and it is correct. I even downloaded and tried the 2003-01-01-en version and got the same results. Help!!!

Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple iBook Clamshell Graphite 466MHz 60GB HD 128 Ram OS 9 & 10
$350.00
Apple Macintosh SE/30 Vintage All-In-One Desktop Computer Model M5119
$292.92
Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99
Vintage APPLE KEYBOARD II & DESKTOP BUS MOUSE Macintosh M0487 M2706 UNTESTED
$59.95
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00