-
ideq 200s problems and more problems
I am trying to run knoppix on a Biostar Ideq 200s system. http://www.biostar.com.tw/products/b...00s/index.php3
The iimmediate problems are as follows
a) The USB keyboard is not recognised at all. This means I have to find a ps/2 keyboard to boot.
b) Autoconfiguring just goes on forever. This means I use failsafe to start knoppix.
c) I can't work out to get the ethernet card to work. The docs say it is a "Realtek RTL8201BL" but I have no idea which driver this would need.
Any ideas are gratefully received.
Raphael
Similar Threads
-
By sniker in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 12:44 PM
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By Bd84 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 10:58 PM
-
By dillon-dog in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-10-2003, 08:50 AM
-
By SaS in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 09:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS
$249.98

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99