-
Is This Possible?
I know it may be a long shot but I was wondering if it is possible to put knoppix on my Creative Zen MP3 Jukebox and boot.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like a regular USB harddrive becuase you have to use creative's file manager to access the drive.
I'm doubting about that but was hoping that of you might know if it's possible to create a persistant home on it. I'd probobly need to make a boot disk with the drivers for it but I'm not to sure where to start.
Any help would be appreciated.
-
Hi!! I don't know any way of helping you but I would like to ask you something.
I have a Nomad Jukebox3 and I don't know how to use it with knoppix. I mean for transferring files from the computer to the Jukebox and viceversa. Is it possible?? Could you explain how to do it??? I'm a newbie to linux so if you could explain step by step I would appreciate it.
Thank you for the help.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00