I'm a Linux newbie/wannabe, so pls excuse my ignorance.
First, Knoppix is great for test driving Linux! The boot process identified everything properly (Athlon 700Mhz, 27G drive, etc.)
I have a Soudblaster live card AND on-board sound.
I noticed that knoppix loaded my soundblaster card in EMU10K1.
Ok, the Question. When using Windoze, only the soundblaster card produces any sound. In Knoppix, when playing mp3s the sound comes from my on-board outlet. When viewing mpg's, the sound comes from the sound card ports.
Can anyone help me configure everything through my soundblaster card?
Thanks.
Each day I take one more step to freedom from BILL.

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00