-
TTF fonts
I am newbie and I have some questions that I want to ask to:
1.) If I am using a live cd, can I write information on it or not?
2.) If I also have windows installed, can I write data on the Windows partition?
3.) How do I install MS TTF fonts or just TTF fonts so it looks better.
4.) Do I have to burn the iso on a rewritable cd in order to make changes on it such as installing new stuff or configuring config files?
Thanks in advance,
XPediTioN
Similar Threads
-
By hannes in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:29 AM
-
By mb456 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 02:10 AM
-
By knoppixusr in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 01:00 PM
-
By nhassan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 04:09 AM
-
By klimg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 02:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99