-
how do I create an ENGLISH boot floppy disk?
I downloaded the latest 3.3 ISO..the English one.
in the index_en.html file (in Win) I can read:
Use the mkfloppy.bat script for the regular boot image (German version). Use the command rawrite2 -f boot-en.img -d A (in the KNOPPIX directory) to create an English boot disk.
went2see in \knoppix, but there's NOT any boot-en.img file...
could someone please send the file to me, or tell me where to get it?
thank you!
(before you ask me: no, I can't simply boot from the CDRom; I've got two and they're both SCSI...but my controller doesn't allow CD-booting, unfortunately...)
Similar Threads
-
By mingus725 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 04:20 AM
-
By marcelbraz30 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 10:31 PM
-
By CCC-Shiner in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 11:28 PM
-
By Spyder_Snyper in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 08:21 PM
-
By nicklaser in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module
$66.31

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99