-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Knoppix burning error

Originally Posted by
Corallis
I just used Nero 6.3.0.0 to burn a the KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-11-14-EN.iso to a 700mb CD-RW. Twice in a row though, with two different CDs, it gave me a "burning failed" error at 99%. I burned it by going to "record" and selecting "burn image", and I checked off the "finalize" option and left all other settings to default. Is there a problem with burning on CD-RWs? I can try a CD-R I guess but I am very low and dont want to have to waste them if it doesnt work. Any ideas?
There have been more than a few threads on burning with Nero on the site here it seems that you need to patch the program to allow you to burn images that are close to the 700mb size of the CDR/W so have you patched the version you are using?
Similar Threads
-
By Dilbert in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 04:58 AM
-
By McGrady in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:36 AM
-
By Austin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 08:35 AM
-
By Havoc in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 10:25 PM
-
By superart in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount - Excellent Condition
$600.00

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99