Who loves BZFLAG?
I DO!
I would if they had an 'old-geezers who don't move too fast' server. I get killed before I even know what's going on! :P
You can play on our server any time you want!!!
We always play when we're supposed to be doing our work anyway :P
Feel free to play.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
And which server is that, pray tell?
Regards,
AJG
I think you know, MR GARCIA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
BZflag !? what is this?![]()
oooooooooo, what is the server, i wanna play!

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99