-
Installing MinGW and wxWindows software
Having looked for a dir on my loaded Knoppix, I am unsure how I should install MinGW and wxWindows. Any information on how to do this will be much appreciated 
Abd then saving it so I can do it again easily. Would it be possible to save some configuration that I can take with me? Say on floppy or Zipdisk?
I'm an utter newbie, so I have no idea where to look as the help isn't very helpful
-
Senior Member
registered user
Mingw produces win32 binaries. Are you trying to cross-compile from linux? Is knoppix installed onto your HD?
Similar Threads
-
By johnsmith01 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2005, 08:47 PM
-
By dale-s in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 08:55 PM
-
By ikkenorsk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 11:02 PM
-
By bilal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 09:29 AM
-
By nd_z in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99