both partitions on my Sony laptop are of NTFS. I couldn't copy the pcifile to the second partition... I tried my desktop, couldn't copy the file either even on my fat32 partition. I don't know why. Anyway, my desktop has a floppy-disk so I copied it on that one (my laptop doesn't have a floppy disk by the way, so I am out of luck on that box...). so here's the pcifile:

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 440BX/ZX/DX - 82443BX/ZX/DX Host bridge (rev 03)
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8024
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64
Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
Capabilities: [a0] AGP version 1.0

00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 440BX/ZX/DX - 82443BX/ZX/DX AGP bridge (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 64
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=64
Memory behind bridge: cc800000-cddfffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: cdf00000-cfffffff

00:04.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 ISA (rev 02)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0

00:04.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 IDE (rev 01) (prog-if 80 [Master])
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32
I/O ports at d800 [size=16]

00:04.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 USB (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
I/O ports at d400 [size=32]

00:04.3 Bridge: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 ACPI (rev 02)
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 9

00:09.0 Multimedia audio controller: Xilinx Corporation RME Hammerfall DSP (rev 32)
Flags: bus master, stepping, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
Memory at cc000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=64K]

00:0b.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Lucent Microelectronics FW323 (rev 04) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: Pinnacle Systems Inc.: Unknown device 000e
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32
Memory at cb800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=4K]
Capabilities: [44] Power Management version 2

00:0d.0 Multimedia audio controller: Yamaha Corporation: Unknown device 1000
Subsystem: Yamaha Corporation: Unknown device 1000
Flags: bus master, stepping, slow devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
Memory at cb000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=256K]

00:0e.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)
Subsystem: Compex FN22-3(A) LinxPRO Ethernet Adapter
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
I/O ports at d000 [size=256]
Memory at ca800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=64K]
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Matrox Graphics, Inc. MGA G400 AGP (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: Matrox Graphics, Inc. Millennium G400 MAX/Dual Head 32Mb
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 11
Memory at ce000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=32M]
Memory at cd000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
Memory at cc800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8M]
Expansion ROM at cdff0000 [disabled] [size=64K]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
Capabilities: [f0] AGP version 2.0