-
Senior Member
registered user
Glad you like it. Its the first of many remastered CD's I have planned. I'll be offering the scripts I use for DC clients to the whole Knoppix community in hopes that these programs can make it into many custom live CD's.
For now though, I'll probably take a few of my favorite Knoppix remasters and re-remaster them just to add folding, seti, and prime... and maybe firebird and mplayer while I'm at it...
One thing to watch out for-
You might want to comment out some lines in /etc/crontab
There are some entries in the system's crontab to stop and start folding@home every 12 hours. Seti should overpower folding in prioity, but I wouldn't want you to lose any cpu cycles to an alternate DC project.
Similar Threads
-
By n()()dle in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By Medicate in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By mhelleboid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 05:09 PM
-
By Franko in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 12:55 PM
-
By jims in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 03:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99