-
Junior Member
registered user
I never got that script to work, it runs when I boot but gives some errors... (insmod failed... i think)
I seem to get the same errors when I dont run the commands as root, but I cant find any logs for when it starts (unless I scroll up after pressing Ctrl Alt F1). However I checked the kernel logs and it loads the driver with the errors:
Code:
cs4232: set synthio and synthirq to use the wavefront facilities.
cs4232: Must set io, irq and dma.
Similar Threads
-
By rec9140 in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By rwcitek in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 07:24 PM
-
By iansoutar in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 08:46 PM
-
By kevin05jan in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 05:44 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 11:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 64 disk drive - enhancer 2000 & 30 disks
$110.00

Commodore 64 Drive Alignment & Utility Diskette
$9.99

Commodore 64 1351 Compatible Optical Mouse with Adapter (Geos etc) - USA Seller
$29.99