-
Re: Installing ICA Citrix Client

Originally Posted by
dugstratton
Hello
Here is my problem know. (don't know if I can ask for help at this point)
I have installed the software 2 different ways. I extracted the .gz file and the ran the install script (setupwfc) Seemed to work but then when I ran the Citrix Client it just pops up and closes again right away.
I tried installing with alien and it installed but I don't end up with and icons to run. Found a script that I ran and ended up with the same problem as above. I have tried this on 2 machines. Same results.
If anyone has any experience with Citrix on Knoppix I could sure use some help.
Thanks
Check the permisions on the citrix files (especially the config ones). I've found out that they aren't always readible by all users. Also try an older version of the ICA client I had a lot of problems with the latest one crashing like you describe
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 01:12 PM
-
By tofu in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 04:20 AM
-
By turbine in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 05:40 PM
-
By jbrush in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 01:10 PM
-
By bigjohn in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 10:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$400.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro SYS-121C-TN2R 8SFF Server 2x Gold 6448Y 64-Core 2.1GHz 1TB RAM
$62610.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99