I'm attempting to use the latest KNOPPIX release and six computers with PXE support as a server and five clients. I boot the first system off the CD, configure the IP address and tell the terminal services script to include the driver for the Broadcom 440 and verify the appropriate IP range and start the processes.

Starting a client machine and having it boot from the LAN provides the KNOPPIX terminal server client screen and starts the boot process. At this point it fails to mount the cdrom via nfs.

There is a message about DHCP resetting, but following this it shows that eth0 has the appropriate assigned IP address. From the "server" machine, I see the arp entry for the client, but can't ping it. Maybe there isn't enough networking stuff loaded at this point to reply to ICMP packets.

I'm new to PXE booting and am not sure how to diagnose this from here does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,
C.