-
To EmDee,
I'll assume it's the latter which makes asking for help in a Linux-only forum highly inappropriate especially when one has previously been told to go ask some other place! See:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7503 Then copy'n'posting the exact same question to another section of the forum just makes this seem very impudent. This could all be a misunderstanding, so Mr. chermesh, feel free to correct yourself, but...
Just to clarify my posting and reposting. I looked for a hardware related forum and thought the current could serve my needs. When I read your first linux related comment, I thought that the current site, offers an alternative, pc related forum. That's why I let myself copy and paste my original question. I made a mistake and thought that I'm posting my repost in another forum.
So sorry for my misunderstandings and thank you Stephen for your hospitality.
Ran
Similar Threads
-
By Lenin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 07:19 PM
-
By Da_Brain in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 12:39 AM
-
By Albie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 11:57 PM
-
By chermesh in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 04:46 PM
-
By raduen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 07:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$700.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99