-
Knoppix Help BADLY NEEDED
I'm feeling really stupid. I just spent an hour downloading and burning Knoppix V3.3 onto a CD and now the entire program is in German! Is there an english version, and if so where can I get it? If not, how can I switch my Language to English? (If you haven't figured it out yet I can't speak a word of German!)
Please Respond,
Litedrum
Similar Threads
-
By knoppicks in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By gyro in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 03:22 AM
-
By linux-noob in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 05:58 AM
-
By lucs in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 07:00 PM
-
By Sitting Bull in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 02:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$40.00

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00