-
Configuration file -- corrupt desktop, unusable network.
Hi everyone.
I couldn't find any other posts about this issue, so I thought I'd throw it out to see if anyone else has experienced this.
It looks like whenever I try to save a configuration file using the script, the options that I save become corrupt.
Example 1: Create a blank text file on the desktop. Create a config file with the All Files On Desktop option. When I boot up with the config file, the text file isn't there, but the trash icon is in a different location than normal.
Example 2: Create a configuration file with the Network Settings saved. When I boot up with the config file, my wireless network card does not work. When I try to run wlancardconfig, I get the error message that there are no wireless cards available.
Has anyone else seen problems like this? Is there available documentation that I've missed?
Thanks,
Tal
Similar Threads
-
By TP Diffenbach in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 11:02 AM
-
By XavierGr in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2005, 09:59 AM
-
By jimbo62 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 04:20 AM
-
By quiek in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 11:25 PM
-
By twgray in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-01-2003, 11:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00