Is bittorrent supposed to be so slow? I only got about 80KB/s max!
Regards,
AJG
Just got the official Knoppix 3.4 last night. The .torrent posted to Slashdot, http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de:6969/ did not work. I had to google around until I found, http://www.tlm-project.org/distribut...and_version=15
and http://www.tlm-project.org/torrents/...EN.iso.torrent
It worked great with Bit Tornado on my Windows 2K fileserver. Burnt last night and I'll test today.
Is bittorrent supposed to be so slow? I only got about 80KB/s max!
Regards,
AJG
Hey, that doesn't sound that bad ?!?Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
Maybe this FAQ would help...
Yeah, well, I've gotten much faster downloads with ftp!
Regards.
AJG

HPE DL385 Gen10 Plus 2x EPYC 7513 1024GB DDR4 RAM 6x 6.4TB 2x 800G SAS 100G RAID
$54229.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe | 3TB HDD
$798.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00