-
03-19-2004, 06:37 PM
#131
Rodriguez
Rodriguez: a least the CD has Klaus Knoppers autograph
-
03-19-2004, 09:45 PM
#132
Re: Cebit

Originally Posted by
sn0wflake
EmDee: why do you have a naked man as an icon?
lol, I was waiting for someone to ask that question
I was searching images.google.com for "linus" and that picture came out on top of the page. It's supposed to be Linus, but although he's one of my personal heroes, I doubt he's got that much muscle mass... And resizing the image degraded the quality even more.. Anyway, theres not really a reason why I chose that pic, it doesn't look like me either, sadly!
-
03-19-2004, 09:59 PM
#133

Originally Posted by
EmDee
Is there something wrong with my eyesight or does it say C'T on the picture. Got that, want new one
-
03-19-2004, 10:00 PM
#134
Re: Cebit

Originally Posted by
EmDee
it doesn't look like me either, sadly!
I dont mind not looking like a 80x80 resized jpg... ;D
scnr ^^
-
03-19-2004, 10:08 PM
#135

Originally Posted by
Markus

Originally Posted by
EmDee
Is there something wrong with my eyesight or does it say C'T on the picture. Got that, want new one

The original knoppix 3.4 c't-edition had an orange-ish cd, and that cd on ebay is absolutely sure the cebit-edition! It's just that the cebit-edition cds are being handed out at the c't booth (and the tu-kaiserslautern booth, too) and Klaus is doing knoppix presentations twice a day at cebit there!
-
03-19-2004, 10:13 PM
#136
Thanks, but I wasn't going to bid on it anyway.
-
03-19-2004, 11:04 PM
#137
Film
I have a film with Linus getting wet in speedos. I don't know if that's sick. If someone thinks so, please stop me 
I can also mail you the strip (no pun intended)
-
03-20-2004, 12:07 AM
#138
Re: Film

Originally Posted by
sn0wflake
I have a film with Linus getting wet in speedos. I don't know if that's sick. If someone thinks so, please stop me

I can also mail you the strip (no pun intended)
Yeah, I've seen that one, though I would have rather seen mr Stallman getting dipped into the water
And no, thats not sick, its perfectly alright!
-
03-20-2004, 03:22 AM
#139
Senior Member
registered user
OK, I'm ready. I have 2.5 euros right here! But what's the shipping from Hamburg???
Just Kidding, I think,
AJG
-
03-20-2004, 04:53 AM
#140
Arrgh! I am a pretty patient guy and normally don't whine. However, I have a brand new HTPC, hardware compliant for 2.6, and only waiting for the release so I can put the boot and image on the solid state HDD. It's cost me a boody fortune, even though I built it myself, and I am running out of Lager, cigarettes and fingernails.
Similar Threads
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By gitarzysta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:50 AM
-
By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00