-
I have my persistent home area working just fine now, along with my persistent config file. I have some other questions, but I'll post that in a new thread.
Re powering off... Knoppix is very weird about this. I log out of Knoppix, and it shuts down the OS but not the computer. I have to hold down the power button for 10 seconds to manually turn it off. Then about five minutes later, the computer spontaneously turns itself on again. It is EXTREMELY annoying. What's with this??
Also, how come Knoppix doesn't have a restart option? You have to actually power off to log on again.
Similar Threads
-
By harryhood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:48 PM
-
By mattperkins26 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 01:05 PM
-
By jeremy2300 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 05:06 AM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-15-2004, 03:17 PM
-
By Knewbie in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 02-06-2003, 07:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Lot of 2 Cisco 10-3107-01 SFP-10G-LR-S S-Class SFP+ 10G LR SMF LC Transceiver
$59.95

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$750.00