If ipod is just an USB harddisk(presented to your PC), I can see why not so long your BIOS support boot from USB. your music files will still be there. I do this kind of thing with my CF for camera.Originally Posted by kbreen
Does anyone know how feasible it would be to get Flonix running/booting from an Ipod with a USB cable (or can you boot from FireWire too?). Also, could you do this while leaving the music files intact?
Or is there another knoppix distribution that would be more suitable for this task?
If ipod is just an USB harddisk(presented to your PC), I can see why not so long your BIOS support boot from USB. your music files will still be there. I do this kind of thing with my CF for camera.Originally Posted by kbreen

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
DDR4 LOT (56 TOTAL MODULES) - 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2400T
$1600.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00
ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00