Thanks for all the replies everyone(sarcastic)![]()
Hello,
I downloaded Knoppix burnt it to a cd and made a bootable diskette. I have a problem though when I try to boot in knoppix. It startes to configure for the hardware and will Either stop here or carry on. Then my moniter starts to show little patterns going from left to right after this it will go black and just stops![]()
Thanks for all the replies everyone(sarcastic)![]()
Nobody gets paid for helping out here so most people tend to prefer helping when it is evident that the person who asks has tried to provide relevant information. Having to milk it again and again gets boring in the long run. So, could you tell us what hardware you are trying this on ? Does the CD work on another machine ? Have you tried some cheat codes ? (like failsafe)Originally Posted by Linuxguy
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html - sums up the idea fairly well.Originally Posted by windos_no_thanks
I know people don't get paid for it becuase I sometimes help people on there. I will provide more info later plus I was annoyed that people where not replying I have tried all the cheatcodes that would make a diference (in my mind).![]()
or should that be
![]()
![]()

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
CISCO CVR-X2-SFP10G X2 to SFP+ 10GB 74-6321-03 Converter Module *Lot of 14”
$115.19
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99