My native language is English, and I have removed all other language packages. It did not affect the working of my KDE that I can tell. Many of those languages packages are over 10 MB, so removing them does free up disk space.
Hi everybody:
I was wondering if I could remove many of the different languages included in kde (named as kde-i18n-fr, kde-i18n-es...), that's kepping the only ones I need (my language, or the neccesary ones). If I could I would save many hard disk space in my hd installed linux and could do a personal customized knoppix.
thanks in advance.
My native language is English, and I have removed all other language packages. It did not affect the working of my KDE that I can tell. Many of those languages packages are over 10 MB, so removing them does free up disk space.
Yes, sure; each of those weights at about 20 Mb, so they take a bit of space indeed...
Thanks. I'll do it
Execute localepurge from Konsole, and more than 100 M disk space will be saved!

Supermicro Super Server 1029U-TN10RT Dual Xeon Silver 4210 - 10-Bay NVMe Rack
$500.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$200.00
Supermicro CSE-826 2U Server Chassis W/X10DRH-C 2x E5-2620 V3 128GB RAM 2x 1280W
$499.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS
$179.85