-
Dell D800 eth0
Hi,
I think upgrading my bios has caused knoppix to stop seeing my eth0
I have a dell latitude d800 with a "Broadcom BCM5705M Gigabit Ethernet, ASIC rev. 0x3001" ethernet card. On bootup, I noticed knoppix say something about a boguy bios, but I couldn't seem to get around it with the advanced bootup. I had the laptop working before upgrading to the latest bios (currently at version 5 iirc...) I'm not too interested in downgrading my bios....any suggestions?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By J0hnP1pe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:51 PM
-
By Gralfus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:00 PM
-
By smartin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 07:31 PM
-
By Troym in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 09:15 PM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-27-2002, 02:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00