Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: OK I Give up, I can't do it

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    45

    OK I Give up, I can't do it

    libqt3-mt_3.0.3 Just CANNOT be installed!

    im am going NUTS, please id anyeone can help, ive used apt-get 200 million times.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: OK I Give up, I can't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Snark
    libqt3-mt_3.0.3 Just CANNOT be installed!

    im am going NUTS, please id anyeone can help, ive used apt-get 200 million times.
    That is because it is not supposed to be it is a package for stable just what are you trying to install that wants that package?

    Code:
    [03:42 PM Sun Feb 08: stephen @ ~/archives]
    >$ apt-cache policy libqt3-mt
    libqt3-mt:
      Installed: (none)
      Candidate: 2:3.0.3-20020329-1
      Version Table:
         3:3.1.2-0woody1 0
            100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
         2:3.0.3-20020329-1 0
            500 http://ftp2.de.debian.org stable/main Packages

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    45

    Ok Don't laugh

    Im trying to install Superkaramba

    , i got everything to work, the only thing i need is this stupid libqt3-mt_3.0.3.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    382
    I simulated the install with apt-get and get no dependency issues. Are you trying to install the version from testing? If not, it looks like you should be.

Similar Threads

  1. ABOUT TO GIVE UP!!!!!
    By knoppixtryer in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:12 AM
  2. I give up
    By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 12:54 PM
  3. wireless....about to give in :-(
    By fabiand in forum Networking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 07:56 PM
  4. Give it to me!
    By ksation in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2003, 08:44 AM
  5. So, um, I guess I'll give this a try...
    By frankiejr in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates picture

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates

$32.00



Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503 picture

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503

$109.99



Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer picture

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer

$2999.99



Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator picture

Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator

$220.00



Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+ picture

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+

$209.99



Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01 picture

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01

$127.06



1979 vintage apple II 2  keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla picture

1979 vintage apple II 2 keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla

$500.00



Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable picture

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable

$75.00



RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s picture

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s

$319.99



vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us picture

vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us

$29.99