Some custom flavors have added captive NTFS. I know the 3.4 Cebit version of Knoppix has captive NTFS, so I would image that the official 3.4 release will have it also when its available.
I heard a rumor that Knoppix 3.4 may support writing to NTFS partitions. However I can not find any official documentation on this. Can anyone confirm this or is this just like all rumors turn out to be...BS. I know the ntfs question has been beat into the ground however another distro gnoppix recently implemented this, so I was woundering if there was some truth to Knoppix doing the same as well ?
Some custom flavors have added captive NTFS. I know the 3.4 Cebit version of Knoppix has captive NTFS, so I would image that the official 3.4 release will have it also when its available.

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro 1U Server 5019C-WR X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 3.8Ghz 32GB RAM M.2 NVME X
$369.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00