Remastering it right now in fact....
Status- http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot17.jpg
http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot18.jpg
So who's loving the new Knoppix C't? For me, the pretty orange background did it LOL. I'm hoping to get this puppy installed soon. Despite some other people's post, I haven't had any problems getting this to run off the CD. I suppose finding the assignment operator was a bit difficult... Due to a different keyboard layout? <German...one I'm assuming...>
Nothing important.... of course that's why I posted in the lounge.
Peanut Butter, Jelly and Cheese for all :-d
Remastering it right now in fact....
Status- http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot17.jpg
http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot18.jpg

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro SYS-E302-9A Fanless Firewall Atom C3558 16GB ECC 64GB SSD 6x GbE i350
$325.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99