Remastering it right now in fact....
Status- http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot17.jpg
http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot18.jpg
So who's loving the new Knoppix C't? For me, the pretty orange background did it LOL. I'm hoping to get this puppy installed soon. Despite some other people's post, I haven't had any problems getting this to run off the CD. I suppose finding the assignment operator was a bit difficult... Due to a different keyboard layout? <German...one I'm assuming...>
Nothing important.... of course that's why I posted in the lounge.
Peanut Butter, Jelly and Cheese for all :-d
Remastering it right now in fact....
Status- http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot17.jpg
http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot18.jpg

Vintage Intel SDK-86 8086 Microprocessor System Design Kit Evaluation Board
$599.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage GA-5AX ALi Aladin & SN2000P LAN Card Manuals & Driver Floppies Lot
$30.00
Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Vintage 2001 Nkok Dodge Viper GTS R wired PS2 computer mouse New
$88.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$94.76
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99