What DID happen when you tried booting ?
Hi, I was shown Knoppix 3.3 by an open source guy in my office and was pretty impressed. (I also am looking at the Sun Java Desktop as well). Unfortunately I can't get it (Knoppix 3.3) to boot and load on my Dual Video Card system. It has worked well on various single video card systems i have tried out. I have a GForce 2MX200 PCI and GeForce 4 TI 4200 AGP. Is there some way I can modify the boot to account for the second Card? Incidentally The Sun Java Desktop was able to boot up albeit with only 1 monitor (but it was the correct one, the 4200.) When it comes to Linux (Etc,) I am a complete novice but I do have help if things go over my head. Thanks in Advance
What DID happen when you tried booting ?
First I would get the Splash screen then the F2 boot options Prompt. the the screen would go black, then flicker Text. (too fast to read)
then hang on a black screen. Doest it write an error log to the drive that I retrieve?

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module
$66.31
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99