-
Junior Member
registered user
No Source-Code in actual Knoppix?
I downloaded the actual CD-Image of Knoppix and installed it (in the Debian-Style). Now I like to compile some packages into the Kernel, but there seems to be no source code of the Kernel. Am I just too dumb to find it?
I looked into /usr/src/* and there seems to be no Kernel-Source.
Can someone help me?
Can I get the Sources somewhere without having to put all Knoppix standard packages back in?
Similar Threads
-
By ShadowAce in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:35 PM
-
By xinfo in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 05:31 PM
-
By Nikolay in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 04:34 PM
-
By rexmundi in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 11:13 PM
-
By vynx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00