-
PLEASE do!
I am not joking, you should at least write a book! I am no slouch in the windows world. I even have a (windows) Network Admin Diploma! A+ and the abilities of a Novell Admin. But this *nix stuff is like "real" computing! I am usually playing with a toy OS (windows).
As you talk there are some things I get then others I just smile and nod, but as you continue to explain I eventually get it. (or at lease the idea)
I would love to read anything that you write.
Similar Threads
-
By sonicdragon14 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 06:25 PM
-
By el_santo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 01:04 PM
-
By miguipda in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 02:07 AM
-
By dvest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 06:40 AM
-
By thegroover in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 09:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00